Guidelines for speakers
Make sure to bring your presentation file written on a USB flash drive. Presenters are kindly requested to give their presentation file to the technicians in the room, where the talk will take place, at latest in the break before the session. Please prepare your presentation in .ppt, .pptx (Microsoft Office PowerPoint format) or .pdf file. Please avoid using videos embedded in your show. If have a video, please inform the technician at the file upload to test it in advance.
- All abstracts and full papers must be written in English.
- The title must be brief (max. 2 lines) and clearly indicate the nature of the investigation.
- The abstract and full paper must represent original work and should be as informative as possible. Conclusions must be supported by data.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract and full paper, as well as to correct written material according to Scientific board review.
- Correspondence regarding the abstract and full paper such as confirmation of submission, review, notification of acceptance or rejection and instructions for presentation will only be sent to the corresponding author. It is his/her responsibility to forward the information to all co-authors.
- The lecturer is required to register for the conference and send abstract and full paper on time, as well as to correct them according to the reviewer’s comments.
- Abstract and full paper must be sent in DOC format, as documents written according to official demands, namely abstract according to the template, and full paper according to Biologia Serbica journal Author Guidelines.