Guidelines for poster presenters
Posters should be prepared for standard STANDING (PORTRAIT) A0 size (84 x 119 cm). Landscape posters could not be posted.
The organisers provide pins to mount your poster to the board at the conference venue and they will be at your disposal if you need help.
- Plenary and invited speakers are kindly requested to submit abstract and full paper, while oral presenters should submit abstract only.
- All abstracts and posters must be written in English.
- The title must be brief (max. 2 lines) and clearly indicate the nature of the investigation.
- The abstract and poster must represent original work and should be as informative as possible. Conclusions must be supported by data.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract, as well as to correct written material according to Scientific board review.
- Correspondence regarding the abstract such as confirmation of submission, review, notification of acceptance or rejection and instructions for presentation will only be sent to the corresponding author. It is his/her responsibility to forward the information to all co-authors.
- The presenting author is required to register for the conference and pay the registration fee as a condition of presenting the research.
- Abstracts must be sent in DOC format, as documents written according to the template.
- Detailed instructions about abstract text can be found below.
Download template for Abstract